Finally, the long wait for the mid range phone from the giant Samsung has ended. The Korean tech giant Samsung has launched its new model Samsung galaxy J8 by end of May month 2018.
About Samsung Galaxy J8
Well, when looking deep into the specifications of the newly introduced mid-range Samsung smartphone it looks like the improved version of the manufacturer’s earlier release Galaxy J6. While comparing with all other existing mid range smart phones in the Indian market, the newly released model Samsung Galaxy J8 seems to be the best.
Instead of the being under the belt of mid range segment, the Galaxy J8 delivers great performances and exceptionally handles multitask at a time. To be frank, unlike the other mid range mobile models, the Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with specification which highly capable of handling the heavy games.
Reasons to purchase Samsung Galaxy J8
- Great Performance: With the presence of 2 Cortex A73 processors and 4 GB RAM joins with the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450chipset, the newly released model Samsung Galaxy J6 delivers a powerful performance. In addition to that, the Adreno 506 works exceptionally to handle graphical task pretty well. Also, the smart phone Galaxy J8 comes with the latest OS Android 8 which makes it out of the box and stands unique in the competition.
- Quality Cameras: Well, these days smart phones are gets attracted with their supreme camera quality. On proving that fact, the Korean manufacturer places excellent cameras in its new model Galaxy J8. The dual rear camera comes with 16+5 MP and the front camera comes with 16 MP lenses.
- Design and Display: The brand name Samsung itself enough to describe about the designing and display features of the smart phone. With the two-color variant black and gold, Galaxy J8 comes with 6-inch Super AMOLED HD display along with stunning body designs. The phone appears to be thicker at the bottom level and as well as at the upper side of the display when compared with the mid segment.
- Decent Storage: Though, the smart phone hits the Indian market with the banner of mid range smart phone, still the manufacturer places decent storage capacity in Galaxy J8. With the presence of built-in 64GB storage along with the optional 256GB expandable storage provision, the smart phones out stand all other budgetary phone models in Indian market.
Samsung Galaxy J8 Specification
- Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 16M colors
- Display Size: 6.0 inches, 91.4 cm2
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- Graphics: Adreno 506
- Processor: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Architecture: 64 bit
- RAM: 4 GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Memory: Internal – 64 GB, External – microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Camera Primary: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/1.9), autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Secondary: 16 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Sim Cards: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
On witnessing the Samsung galaxy J8 specification, it is pretty sure that one of the world’s leading smart phone manufacturer is looking to compete in the Indian market with the powerful specification on its mid range smart phone.
This Samsung galaxy J8 price Rs. 18,990 with the latest OS Android 8.0 Oreo reveals the heavy competition to the other mid range phones in the Indian market such as Vivo, Xiaomi, and so.